Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day One...continued

Well...getting all those pictures straight took longer than I thought...

What I didn't get to post last time was my beginning pictures...what I look like now...




It still shocks me...I hate these pictures..

Well, to continue the story from yesterday, I had my shoulder surgery in June 06...My shoulder was immobilized for about 2 months and then I did about 4 months of rehab.


My flexibility was horrible (I could hadly lift my arm to put on a t-shirt) and I couldn't lift weights...I went back to the doctor with these complaints and he recommended losing up the string (yep, string...that's what's holding my shoulder together now) to give me more flexibility...

My second shoulder surgery was in Feb 07...not as long of a recovery but still painful...my flexibility was back some, but far from 100%

In March of that same year, I moved to Birmingham, Ala and started a new job with a company called Toolsmith
We also bought my first house:













With all of this going on, I kinda let my therapy slide...

so now its '08 and I haven't really been working out for about a year and a half...and it shows...


Starting weight: 229 lbs

Workout: I did half of the first DVD Chest and Back. Felt good but I didn't want to push it...the rest of this week is time to get sore..

I also ran for 1.25 miles....not too far but I'm just getting started again...

No comments: