Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day Three

Diet: Back on track...had some Stir Fry with rice and veggies in a wok...really good...
Then my fiance made her world-famous Chicken Salad...Great for sandwiches....

Workout: had to make up for yesterday so today is gonna be a rough one...first I did Plyometrics which is alot of jumping, squating, lunging continuously for about 50 minutes with very, very short breaks...wow, I shoulda taken a picture of the pool of sweat on the ground when I finished...

and then when I was done it was time for Shoulders and Arms which is by far the easiest workout so far, but still pretty tough...I guess because you are working out all small muscles that it doesn't tire you out too bad, Thank God....

Weight: 231 hmm...going the wrong direction...but no worries yet..

No comments: